2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Please log onto Love to Ride. https://www.lovetoride.net/global/user_sessions/new
3. In order to enter you must have registered on the Cyclescheme, Love to Ride platform and have logged a cycle/commute on the platform between the specific dates:-
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 00:00 hours with a closing date of the prize draw is 24:00 hours on the dates listed below Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process in the week following the dates as listed in point 5.
8. The winner will receive a range of prizes from our partners (Cube, Ribble, Trek and Specialized) as outlined below. The prizes will be available for the following categories for individuals who have registered on the Cyclescheme Love 2 Ride platform:
8.1Log a ride: Week 1 - July 1st-7th July: Prize = Ribble Workshop Bundle - RRP £112.80
8.2 Log a ride & Tell us the reason you ride: Week 2 - July 8th-14th July: Prize Specialized Accessories voucher - RRP £250
8.3 Log a Ride & Find your cycle commuting community: Week 3 - July 15th-21st July:Prize Ribble Hybrid AL e (electric bike) - RRP £1,899
8.4 Log a Ride & Celebrate women’s cycling: Week 4 - July 22nd - 28th July: Prize Trek FX Sport 4 Women's bike - RRP £950
8.5 Log a Ride & Support your local business Week 5 - July 29th - 4th August. Prize: Prize:Cube Touring Hybrid 400 - RRP £1,999
8.6 Log a Ride & Ride this Cycle to Work Day: Week 6 - August 8th (Cycle to Work Day) 1 x Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail - RRP £2,250, 1 x Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through RRP £2,900.
8.7 Tell us your Cycle to work stories: Week 7 - August 12th-16th Aug Prize:5 x £100 Rapha vouchers – RRP £500 Rapha Vouchers
9. The winners from (8.1 – 8.7) will be notified on a rolling basis by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within five (5) working days of the prize draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within ten (5) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post within fourteen (14) days of being notified of their win.
11. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Specialized reserve the right to offer an alternative within this brand. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The prize are supplied by: Specialized UK Limited of 29 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road, Chessington KT9 2NY. Oneway Bike Industry B.V of Molenbaan 3, 2908 LL Capelle aan den Ijssel, Netherlands (Cube ).Cyclesport North Limited incorporated of 363 Leach Place, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancs PR5 8AS (Ribble ).TrekTrek Bicycle Corporation Limited of 9 Sherbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK7 8HX (Trek ). Company name and address:Rapha Racing Ltd, Imperial Works, 18 Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Details of all the winner and top performers will be announced via Social Media, Cycletoworkday.org and Lovetoride.net
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18.Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited of Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD.
© . All rights reserved. Cyclescheme Limited, P.O. BOX 3809, Bath, BA1 1WX. Part of Blackhawk Network. Privacy notice