Cyclescheme is delivering the 2018 Cycle to work Day campaign with the support of Specialized and Cannondale. At no point will the retailer, Specialized or Cannondale be financially liable for credit, replacement Prepaid Card stock or online vouchers. All queries should be addressed to email@example.com.
Retailer Process – Cannondale and Specialized
All Cannondale and Specialized dealers, "online" and "bricks and mortar" will be auto enrolled.
Certificates must be redeemed between 28th June 2018 and 31 Aug 2018.
The Voucher is Dual Funded by the brands Cyclescheme, Cannondale and Specialized.
1. Participants' must purchase a bike from one of our Cycle to work Day sponsors, Specialized or Cannondale
2. The bike purchase must be over £500.
3. Please note all Cannondale and Specialized retailers will be automatically enrolled
4. When redeeming their Cyclescheme certificate, the Participant will be automatically entitled to receive a Voucher to the Value of £30 to spend back at the Bike Retailer of their choice.
5. The retailer does not require to log the bike sale or request credit, the preloaded card will be dispatched from our platform.
6. The £30 promotional Purecard will be issued directly from Cyclescheme through our redeem platform https://redeem.cyclescheme.co.uk after purchase of the bike, to be used back at the bike store of origin. The Purecard is not transferable and is subject to additional terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.purecard.com/help/TermsOfUse. No cash or other alternative to the Purecard is available.
7. Please PDI and follow the standard Cyclescheme process, no further action is required by the bike store!! It's that simple!!
8. Cyclescheme will supply a list of bike sales to Specialized and Cannondale to confirm sales.